Sunday, 14 August 2016

What Do I Get At Home Closing?

The article What Do I Get At Home Closing? is available on Moreira Team Mortgage Blog

As we show you in this video:

  • The Settlement Statement, HUD-1 Form, which itemizes services provided and the fees charged; it is filled out by the closing agent and must be given to you at or before closing.
  • A Truth-in-Lending Statement
  • A copy of your Mortgage Note
  • Your Mortgage or Deed of Trust
  • The Binding Sales Contract prepared by the seller; your lawyer should review it

And the keys to your new home!


No comments:

Post a Comment